BOMA/Suburban Chicago's Board of Directors offers students the opportunity to apply for a full-tuition course scholarship to cover the cost of one BOMA International RPA, FMA, or other designation program course or one BOMA International Foundations of Real Estate Management Course through BOMA/Suburban Chicago.
- The scholarship may be used for BOMI International's courses offered in the classroom format through BOMA/Suburban Chicago. It may not be used for Home Study courses, online courses, or Facilitated Group Study. The scholarship award and fee will be paid directly to BOMI International on behalf of the scholarship recipient.
- The scholarship may be used for BOMA International's Foundations of Real Estate Management course offered through BOMA/Suburban Chicago. The scholarship award and fee will be paid directly to BOMA International on behalf of the scholarship recipient.
- The scholarship award must be used for a class commencing before December 31 of the year in which it is awarded. Attendance is required for all sessions.
- The applicant must have a sincere interest in the course material, agree to attend classroom instruction, and apply himself/herself diligently to learn the material presented.
- Financial need in not a consideration.
- BOMI course scholarships are renewable based on successful completion of prior course and funding availability.
Applicants must provide the following items to Barb Turbett for consideration.
- A completed Scholarship Application Form.
- A brief statement of why the applicant is pursuing the RPA, FMA, or other designation program, or interested in attending the Foundations of Real Estate Management course.
- A one-page typed letter of recommendation from the applicant's employer, a BOMA/Suburban Chicago officer or director, or a person who has achieved the RPA, FMA, or other designation.
For questions about BOMA/Suburban Chicago's Education Scholarships, please contact Barb Turbett.