Lease Analysis, Valuation, Negotiation, and Approval
April 17 & 18, 2019
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Don't miss this nine-module, two-day course, which is targeted for commercial real estate property managers with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience. This interactive course:
- Focuses on asset management of investment properties, i.e. commercial real estate that is owned and operated solely as an investment for its owner.
- Is designed to help property managers better understand the function of the asset manager in order to be more valuable to the entire commercial team, from owner on down.
- Will help participants understand how different types of investors analyze an asset and make decisions.
- Examines the most efficient ways to work on the leasing process with the property management team, brokerage team, architects, engineers, designers, consultants, government regulators and inspectors, mortgage servicing team, and tenants.
- Provides course participants the opportunity to participate in a case study regarding the leasing process, serving the role of either the tenant or landlord in a mock lease negotiation, followed by group discussions and sharing team results.
See our Event Calendar for more information.