The Individual Awards are presented each year to recognize members within the organization who exhibit leadership and have demonstrated a commitment to BOMA. Recipients display a continued desire to get involved, encourage others' involvement, and are always working to strengthen BOMA.
Individual Awards Recognize:
- Member of the Year
- Associate of the Year
- Engineer of the Year
- Emerging Leader of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement
The deadline to submit an individual for the these annual awards has expired.
Member of the Year:
- 2018 - David Narey, CMP
- 2017 - Chris Wilimitis, LEED-AP
- 2016 - Kim Place, RPA, LEED-AP
- 2015 - Suzanne Boryscka, RPA
- 2014 - Anne Persaud, RPA
- 2013 - Maggie Amaya, FMA, RPA, JLL
- 2012 - Roxanne Soden
- 2011 - J. Raymond Gallivan, RPA
- 2010 - Melissa Jones, LEED-AP
- 2009 - Catherine Carlson, RPA
- 2008 - Bruce Larson, FMA
- 2007 - Steven J. Hrbek, RPA
- 2006 - Nancy Lucht, RPA
- 2005 - Sue Anderson, RPA
- 2004 - Carol Hale, RPA
- 2003 - John Lambrecht, RPA, Triton College
- 2002 - Richard P. Marino, RPA
- 2001 - John Neiweem
Associate Member of the Year:
- 2018 - Tom Frye, MBA, Harvard Maintenance, Inc.
- 2017 - Elizabeth Schuttler, Victor Construction Co., Inc.
- 2016 - Andy Murray, Wild Goose Chase-Canine Detection & Inspection Services, LLC
- 2015 - Max Andrews, Matting by Design
- 2014 - Jennifer Varkalis, Air Comfort Corporation
- 2013 - Megan Burns, DeliTime, LLC/Corporate Affair Catering
- 2012 - Susan Hagberg, Wild Goose Chase-Canine Detection & Inspection Services, LLC
- 2011 - Paul Zaccarine, Mimosa Interior Landscape
- 2010 - Brett Simpson, North American Corporation
- 2009 - Bruce Church, Hard Surface Solutions
- 2008 - Jan Wemple, Moore Landscapes, Inc.
- 2007 - Dean MacMorris, Night Light, Inc.
- 2006 - Michael Collins, J.C. Restoration,Inc.
- 2005 - Thomas Hartel, Valley Fire Protection Systems, LLC
- 2003 - Michael E. Condon, Professional Maintenance, Inc.
- 2004 - Ronald Trochuck, DP Systems
- 2002 - Mark Huston, Atomatic Mechanical Services, Inc.
- 2001 - Paul Zaccarine, Mimosa Interior Landscape
Engineer(s) of the Year:
- 2018 - Tom Noonan
- 2017 - Dan Riley, LEED GA, SMT, SMA
- 2016 - James Petry
- 2015 - Tony Soltys
- 2014 - Jim Gajewski
- 2013 - Rick Barnett
- 2012 - George Kowalski
- 2011 - Kelly Breasbois
- 2010 - Bernie Nash
- 2009 - Miguel Perez
- 2008 - Phil John
- 2007 - Brian Sanford
- 2006 - Jim Williams
- 2005 - John Millhuff, RPA, FMA, SMA 2005
- 2004 - Team of: David Braun, Joe Priolo, Len Wasilewski, Greg Worosz
- 2003 - Gary Kocher
Emerging Leader of the Year:
- 2018 – Carlie Stogis
- 2017 – Lindy Schrik, LEED-AP
- 2016 – Dan Flores, LEED-AP
- 2015 – Kristin Bush
- 2014 – Jonelle Dzikowicz, RPA, LEED GA
*Lifetime Achievement Award
* The Lifetime Achievement Award is presented when deemed appropriate, but not necessarily on an annual basis. The selection of an honoree is at the discretion of the Awards and Recognition Committee.
- 2018 – Kimberly DeFily, RPA
- 2017 – Bruce Church
- 2018 – Bruce Larson, FMA
- 2018 – Tom Frye, MBA
- 2016 – Andy Murray
- 2016 – Deb Pyznarski, RPA
- 2016 – Linda Hallberg
- 2012 – Nancy Ross, FMA, RPA
- 2007 – Paul Zaccarine, Mimosa Interior Landscape
* The Presidents Award is presented when deemed appropriate, but not necessarily on an annual basis. The selection of an honoree is at the discretion of the seated president of the association.
2018 Award Winners
Member of the Year
David Narey, CPM, Irgens
Associate of the Year
Tom Frye, MBA, Harvard Maintenance, Inc.
Engineer of the Year
Tom Noonan, Millbrook Properties
Emerging Leader of the Year
Carlie Stogis, JLL
Lifetime Achievement Award
Kimberly A. DeFily, RPA,
American Landmark Properties
Congratulations to the 2018
Annual Award Honorees!