CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: 2017 INDIVIDUAL AWARDS
Do you know someone who deserves extra recognition for going above and beyond within BOMA?
We are now accepting nominations for our annual Individual Awards to recognize outstanding BOMA members for their support and participation.
- Regular Member of the Year
- Associate Member of the Year
- Developing Leader of the Year
- Engineer of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
If you know anyone who is deserving of these prestigious awards, please consider nominating them this year to recognize their accomplishments and dedication.
2017 Individual Nomination Form
Lifetime Achievement Recommendation Form
Submit completed forms to Heather Woods by Friday, October 27. Feel free to attach additional pages to your submission if more space is needed.
Member of the Year:
- 2016 - Kim Place, RPA, LEED-AP
- 2015 - Suzanne Boryscka, RPA
- 2014 - Anne Persaud
- 2013 - Maggie Amaya, FMA, RPA
- 2012 - Roxanne Soden
- 2011 - J. Raymond Gallivan, RPA
- 2010 - Melissa Jones, LEED-AP
- 2009 - Catherine Carlson, RPA
- 2008 - Bruce Larson, FMA
- 2007 - Steven J. Hrbek, RPA
- 2006 - Nancy Lucht, RPA
- 2005 - Sue Anderson, RPA
- 2004 - Carol Hale, RPA
- 2003 - John Lambrecht, RPA
- 2002 - Richard P. Marino, RPA
- 2001 - John Neiweem
Associate Member of the Year:
- 2016 - Andy Murray, Wild Goose Chase-Canine Detection & Inspection Services, LLC
- 2015 - Max Andrews, Matting by Design
- 2014 - Jennifer Varkalis, Air Comfort Corporation
- 2013 - Megan Burns, DeliTime, LLC/Corporate Affair Catering
- 2012 - Susan Hagberg, Wild Goose Chase-Canine Detection & Inspection Services, LLC
- 2011 - Paul Zaccarine, Mimosa Interior Landscape
- 2010 - Brett Simpson, North American Corporation
- 2009 - Bruce Church, Hard Surface Solutions
- 2008 - Jan Wemple, Moore Landscapes, Inc.
- 2007 - Dean MacMorris, Night Light, Inc.
- 2006 - Michael Collins, J.C. Restoration,Inc.
- 2005 - Thomas Hartel, Valley Fire Protection Systems, LLC
- 2003 - Michael E. Condon, Professional Maintenance, Inc.
- 2004 - Ronald Trochuck, DP Systems
- 2002 - Mark Huston, Atomatic Mechanical Services, Inc.
- 2001 - Paul Zaccarine, Mimosa Interior Landscape
Engineer(s) of the Year:
- 2016 - James Petry
- 2015 - Tony Soltys
- 2014 - Jim Gajewski
- 2013 - Rick Barnett
- 2012 - George Kowalski
- 2011 - Kelly Breasbois
- 2010 - Bernie Nash
- 2009 - Miguel Perez
- 2008 - Phil John
- 2007 - Brian Sanford
- 2006 - Jim Williams
- 2005 - John Millhuff, RPA, FMA, SMA 2005
- 2004 - Team of: David Braun, Joe Priolo, Len Wasilewski, Greg Worosz
- 2003 - Gary Kocher
Developing Leader of the Year:
- 2016 - Dan Flores, LEED-AP
- 2015 - Kristin Bush
- 2014 - Jonelle Dzikowicz, RPA, LEED GA
- 2016 – Andy Murray
- 2016 – Deb Pyznarski, RPA
- 2016 – Linda Hallberg
- 2012 – Nancy Ross, FMA, RPA
- 2007 - Paul Zaccarine, Mimosa Interior Landscape
* The Presidents Award is presented when deemed appropriate, but not necessarily on an annual basis. The selection of an honoree is at the discretion of the seated president of the association.