Building Engineers know that the mechanics and systems in your building have to work together like a well-oiled machine to properly function. In the event of emergencies that could cause loss of power, getting your systems up and running again could be extremely cumbersome. That's why commercial properties rely heavily on life safety generators to maintain system operations to keep business functioning as usual.
Join us for the October Engineers Lunch on Life Safety Generators to hear Mike Hunter and Cliff Hunter from LionHeart Critical Care Specialists as they discuss the overall maintenance and testing requirements of generators, as well as code compliance.
Attendees will learn more about:
- Facility Requirements - Generator Back-Up Power
- Recommended Maintenance & Testing Requirements - Generators/ATS
- Maintenance & Testing Requirements - Per Codes
A facility tour will follow the presentation.
Registration is now closed.
About Your Presenters:
Mike Hunter, Partner, VP-Sales
- Lives and works out of Naperville Home Office
- Married 36-years with 3-children & 4-grandchildren
- 28-years in the power generation industry
- 10-years of Caterpillar service sales
- 18-years as co-founder of LionHeart
- Performs all Generator - ATS training at the Local 399 Union
- Performs all Generator - ATS training at the local 1 Union
Cliff Hunter, Sales Manager
- Lives and works out of his Plainfield Home Office
- Married 3-years with 1-daughter coming this November & a dog named Lincoln
- Graduated from the University of Nebraska
- LionHeart Account Manager for 6-years
- LionHeart Sales Manager for 1-year
Fees: The fee for BOMA Building Engineers is $25. Associate members pay $40. (Only one Associate member representative per company.)
Register: The deadline to register is Friday, September 29. Please note any food allergies or restrictions. Non-member vendors will not be admitted.
Cancellations: Cancellations must be received within 24 hours in advance of the lunch to receive a refund.